- Number Two Cuz tells us about some workplace drama she recently witnessed.
- Lourdes and Tello talk about minor racist encounters, and more workplace drama.
- Lourdes asks Tello if he has friends at work.
- Lourdes tries to find a replacement for, “That’s funny,” because she says it too much.
- Lourdes is insulted by poorly made guacamole.
- Tello talks a little about the first four episodes of Stranger Things 2.
- Tello admits that he likes One Direction.
- Tello gives his review of Thor Ragnarok, and he tries unsuccessfully to get Number Two’s daughter’s review.
- Lourdes has a bad name for her daughter’s contact info in her phone.
- Lourdes tells a football story about her son, and how he’s become a sore loser.
- Tello talks about how he never knew what he wanted to be when he grew up.
- Lourdes wanted to be a Toys r Us kid, and Tello remembers the song from childhood.
- Tello remembers being an overnight stocker at Toys r Us
- Lourdes got a new dog, but she’s not sure how he feels about it yet.
- Tello teaches Number Two Cuz how to raise a dog in the 21st century.
- Lourdes and Tello talk about leftover Halloween candy, and Tello disagrees with a list of the top 10 candy to get for Halloween.
- Number Two Cuz tells a number two story.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn |