- Number Two Cuz compliments Tello on the opening song.
- Lourdes thinks she knows someone who looks like someone famous.
- We remind everyone who put the Number Two in the Number Two Podcast.
- Lourdes receives a phone call from her son’s school because of an altercation. Blows were exchanged, glasses were broken, and Lourdes is afraid that this will be on his permanent record.
- Tello finds it hard to be objective about the fight because he’s been wanting to hit people lately.
- Lourdes and Tello explore Tello’s violent feelings, and ultimately wonder if it’s just a matter of pride.
- Number Two talks about taking care of her mother and assisting her in the restroom after she had a minor surgical procedure done. Lourdes recalls the last time she had to help her mom use the restroom after she had a cancerous tumor removed.
- Lourdes and Tello decide they need to lead healthier lives, and plan to update each other every week.
- Facebook news – Dumb questions:
- Is Disney’s Aladdin a bad influence?
- Why do surgeons wash their hands?
- Proper condom usage…
- How to use a credit card for Internet payments.
- Pregnancy clues.
- Dinosaur and unicorn sightings
- Civil War is causing too much homework…
- Dumb elevators…
- We talk a little bit about Thanksgiving plans.
- Number Two still hasn’t watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox.
- We got a such a great response from Halloween Password that we decided to beat it into the ground with a game of Thanksgiving Password!
- Number Two Cuz tried to be serious on an history test, but she still answers kind of funny.
- Tello once won a free Thanksgiving turkey for filling out a survey at an apartment where he used to live. Tello made a Thanksgiving dinner with the help of a turkey hotline, and Number Two Cuz feels sad for him.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn |