- Number One Fave Cuz had some favorable things to say about the show.
- Number Two Cuz went on an adventure to buy some cheap furniture, but she may have found more than what she bargained for. Lourdes felt lied to after seeing the furniture in person, but more importantly, she felt embarrassed in front of her husband Luis.
- Lourdes and Tello discuss low balance notifications from the bank.
- Tello complains how Christmas is still so expensive even though he doesn’t buy gifts for the entire family.
- Lourdes is hopeful that games will help bring the family closer during the holidays.
- Tello thinks his estrogen might be too high because he’s been very emotional for a while.
- Tello reads some tweets from the co-director of Coco
- Tello gives his review of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and it might come as a surprise to some people.
- Lourdes and Tello discuss Christmas with the Kranks. Tello just couldn’t get into it, but Lourdes still ranks it as one of her favorites.
- Number Two Cuz asked her husband Luis to write a Christmas list to Santa. What he asks for was a surprise to Lourdes and Tello. Lourdes dug a little deeper into Luis’ Christmas past and discovered some sad memories.
- Lourdes feels that Luis might be living vicariously through his children when it comes to making new Christmas memories.
- Tello confresses that not being able to give Christmas gifts makes Christmas less enjoyable for him.
- Number Two Cuz talks about how expensive it is to buy gifts for the family.
- Tello professes his love for Apple products, but Number Two feels caged in by the same products.
- Tello has some Christmas trivia for Number Two Cuz in hopes of making her look foolish, stupid, or dumb. She’s not foolish, stupid, or dumb, but putting that kind of pressure on Lourdes makes Tello laugh.
- Lourdes’ niece stops by to say Merry Christmas.
- Number Two Cuz has a hard time naming Santa’s Reindeer
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn |