- Number Two Cuz starts off by complaining about working so much.
- Tello is reminded of a scene from Dumb and Dumber and Lourdes has another favorite scene.
- Lourdes has some technical difficulties that Tello requests she fix.
- Number Two Cuz still loves her butterfly clips.
- Tello is amazed that Lourdes has stuck around for 33 episodes.
- Lourdes is supporting the show by buying some of our new Number Two Podcast T-shirts.
- Tello thinks his design is ugly, but he still hopes people will support the show by buying these shirts.
- Number Two Cuz critiques the design and points out that Tello doesn’t have a nose in the image.
- We got an Instagram shout out from From The Bronx With Love podcast.
- Number Two Cuz got a review from Fave Cuz Phoebe, but she can’t remember what the review was.
- Lourdes had trouble finding her husband a birthday gift.
- Number Two Cuz considered buying some kiosk earrings from the mall, but the first pair were too cheap for her husband’s taste.
- The second pair of earrings Lourdes saw were 100 times as expensive.
- Lourdes found a third pair within her budget, but they were so small that she was afraid they would fall through his ears.
- Number Two Cuz didn’t buy a gift for her husband’s birthday.
- Lourdes planned the worst most obvious “Surprise,” for Luis’ birthday.
- Number Two Cuz has problems trying to wink.
- Tello had an unexpected guest that his roommate brought to the house, and there is a lot of luggage that comes with her.
- The “guest” was a young, dumb teenage stripper who thought she knew how the world works, but clearly has no idea.
- Number Two Cuz talks about why she could not have been a stripper in her younger days.
- Tello tried to take some time to offer this young girl some good advice, but she was too concerned with how a photo of her looked.
- Tello’s roommate was beginning to regret her decision to help this girl on the third or fourth night of the extended stay.
- After Tello’s tale of horror dealing with the unwanted houseguest, a train whistle on Lourdes’ side interrupts the show.
- Tello unleashes a slew of sound effects to answer the train sound.
- Tello talks about how he “considered” stripping during his college years to make extra money.
- Tello had to replace his comb because he found unknown blond hair in it.
- Number Two Cuz has a friend who might be moving too fast in the dating scene.
- Lourdes thinks she may have ruined this friend’s Valentine by giving her some unwanted advice.
- Tello decided not to send flowers to his crush for Valentine’s Day because he was afraid it might come off as creepy.
- Tello asks the listeners to send their horror houseguest stories.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn |